The course is specially designed with an aim of developing skills and competency in Capital markets. It is a detailed program on Capital Markets suggested to be completed in the period of One month. Special care is taken is to keep the lessons in easy language for better understanding. It is an endeavour which promises to impart a strong understanding of trading securities in Indian markets. The course begins with the basics and takes you through trading and operational procedures, regulations and other aspects of capital markets. It is an ideal choice for students aspiring to become Capital market professionals or investors who are looking forward to better their return on investments.
The course coves basics of capital markets, products traded, functions of various intermediaries especially brokers, regulations governing capital markets, risk management, Clearing and settlement process, and various other related topics, thus making it a vast course. This course may also be used for preparing for NISM SORM (Securities Operations & Risk Management) Series VII certifications.
What’s inside :
Course contains Video lessons with explanation in easy language for various aspects of Capital Markets. The audio visual approach keeps the learning curve high. It also contains Question bank with about 150 questions and 3 mock tests
Suitable for :
Students aspiring to become financial markets professionals, Dealers, traders, investors, Sub brokers etc.
- Topics covered : Introduction, Securities Market, Money markets, Products Traded in the Indian Market
- Topics covered : Introduction, Investors, Issuers, Intermediaries, Regulators
- Topics covered : Introduction to the Trade Life Cycle, Front Office Operations, Middle Office Operations, Back Office Operations
- Topics covered : Introduction to Risk Management, Compliances and Regulatory Reporting
- Topics covered : Introduction, Role of the Clearing Corporation, Clearing Banks and their function, Clearing members /Custodians,
- Depositories & Depository Participants, Clearing Process
- Topics covered : Settlement Cycle, Settlement of Internet based trading & order placed on phone , Settlement of Funds, Settlement of Securities, Corporate Actions Adjustment, Auction of Securities
- Topics covered : Introduction, Investor Grievances, Arbitration
- Topics covered : IPO Applications, Trading of Mutual Fund Units, Portfolio Management Service, Research Reports, Depository Services, Margin Trading